1. Name and contact details of the data processing controller and the company data protection officer.
Konstantin Jagoulis, Leipziger Strasse 40, 04420 Markranstädt, Germany
+ 49 160 40 16 485
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their use
A) By visiting our website www.kosmasolarius.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in a so-called logfile. The following information is recorded automatically and is stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- The browser you are using and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6 (1) p. 1 lit. F GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. In no case shall we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions on your person.
B) When registering for the shop
If, for example, you register for the purpose to place an order on our website with the input of personal data (e-mail addresses, names, addresses), the disclosure of this data on your part is expressly on a voluntary basis. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent. The data collection, processing and use is done exclusively for the processing of your inquiry or order. If necessary, the transmission of your personal data to third parties for the settlement of contractual relationships in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given explicit consent to this according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para.1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
5. Rights of persons concerned
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can get information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
- According to art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of stay or workplace or our seat.
6. Right of objection
If your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method within the site visit, in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
IMPRESSUM: Copyright by KOSMA SOLARIUS